Monday, August 3, 2009

Double Header - Crust and Metalz.



Today is Cwill and Blüdwülf... Cwill is an Epic Crust band from Switzerland, these guys are just plain awesome. Dual vocals, violin. This is the kind of "world ending" sounding crust, that I love so very much.

This is their newer album and if you can track down their release from the mid-nineties, get that as well... I might up it later?

DOWNLOAD NAO!

Now onto Blüdwülf.... This band is a well kept secret for some time but I will impart them unto you faithful people who do not read this blog.... This band is a good mix of some very fun genre's and I know for a fact Jeff will love this ****... Butcher Cassidy does not lie about good music, but rarely tells the truth about everything else... Everything about Blüdwülf is pure fun, they pretty much are what this blog is about 100%, like Ghoul is as well... Check out the song "The Horror" followed by "Full metal warrior", then proceed to listen to the whole thing, you'll love it...

DOWNLOAD NAO!




Allright guys, I am out... Grip this up and GET INTO IT!






1 comment:

  1. I have "Cryptic Revelations". I got roped in by their band photos. A crazy mixture of long hair and mohawks. GBH meets early Motley Crue meets Slayer.

    ReplyDelete