Sunday, June 28, 2009

Knee deep, elbow deep... Whatever you call it...


Here is the deal... I don't care about the fact your girlfriend dumped you, or you're trying to make it across country to do something... What the **** ever... Can I get a horror movie where it starts knee deep in ****, where the kids are running or hiding... None of this wasted time trying to get me to like or sympathize with these chotches... I watch this for the slasher, give me his story and get to the killin. Seriously this establishing a group of youth to be killed is horse ****. It's kind of like trying to have a conversation with a one night stand, get to the good stuff and bounce. You don't even have to buy me dinner. I want right inside the action, the thrill of the hunt and the release of sweet gore. Yeah I get it, it's kind of sad when you know these kids are semi-good... But **** em. If they were so good and smart why take the long neglected road, or stay the night at the bed and breakfast, or go into the swamp at night for sex... I seldomly care about the victims, and sympathize more with the slasher. Tell me the tale of said slasher and how no one but his mom and god loved him, so he kills... I want to know more about him, show me his home, show me his precious moments collection, or some other creepy ass doll collection...
Tell me about how his factory closed and the economic strife of his town that got all ghost town and he is forced to walk the streets with a mask of flesh. I demand his tale, I wanna love "him", not some half-assed teen stereotypes. Tell me about the the first kids (presumably black people, lol) who fell to his giant oversized pick axe (or whatever he wields)... What was his rise to fame...

You see this is why against the grain films like "Behind the Mask" just kick ass.

Butcher Cassidy out and about...


No comments:

Post a Comment